Rega – Fono Mini A2D MM Phono Preamp & USB A/D Converter
- MM Phono Preamp with a USB output, connects directly to your computer
- Converts analog signals to USB
- Makes it a snap to convert your records into high-resolution digital audio
- User-friendly front and back panels
- Compact size
Rega Fono MM MK III Moving Magnet Phono Pre-Amp – Black
- The new Fono MM phono stage has been designed to be effective, easy to use, and above all, to reproduce music. The Fono MM uses a fully discrete, cascaded, complementary amplifier input stage, a configuration designed to optimise the performance of your moving magnet cartridge. Now housed in a brand new redesigned case to match the new Fono MC and Rega’s latest range of electronic components offering a modern and sleek look guranteed to integrate in to any hi-fi system.
- The new MK3 Fono MM replaces the multi award winning MK2 model which won WHAT HI-FI? Best Phono stage in its price category 2014,2015 & 2016.
- The RIAA equalization has been split into two stages to minimise interaction. Polyester capacitors have been used in the signal path and polypropylene capacitors are used in the RIAA equalization circuits.
- The aesthetic design of the Fono MM was as important as the quality of its electrical capabilities, so it benefits from the same aluminium case as the Rega TTPSU and Fono MC amplifier, giving it a design which offers a familiar feel and moreover brings it in line with its illustrious bigger brothers.
- Input sensitivity = 1.7mV for 200mV output Input loading = 47KΩ in parallel with 100pF Maximum input level = 60mV at 1KHz Gain = 41.4dB at 1KHz Output impedance = 200Ω Recommended minimum output load resistance = 5KΩ Frequency response (50KΩ output load) = 15Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.2dB) RIAA accuracy (50KΩ output load) = better than +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100KHz Power requirements = 24V AC at 80mA maximum. Only to be used with Rega PS1.
Rega FONO MC Phono Stage (Black)
- The Rega Fono MC is an exceptionally high quality MC phono stage designed to maximise the potential of any MC cartridge.
- The Rega Fono MC has been designed to be effective, easy to use, and above all, to reproduce music. The Fono MC uses the Linear Systems low noise LSK389 FET in an all discrete input stage where low noise and linearity are vitally important to get the best from an MC cartridge
- A MUSE operational amplifier is used in the RIAA equalization amplifier. Polypropylene capacitors have been used in the signal path and in the RIAA equalization circuits.
- The aesthetic design of the Fono MC was as important as the quality of its electrical capabilities, so it benefits from the same aluminium case as the Rega TTPSU and Fono MM amplifier, giving it a design which offers a familiar feel and moreover brings it in line with its illustrious bigger brothers
- Frequency response (50KΩ output load) = 13Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.3dB) RIAA accuracy (50KΩ output load) = Better than +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100KHz Power requirements = 24V AC at 150mA maximum. Only to be used with Rega PS1.
Rega Aria V2 Flagship MM/MC FET Phono Preamplifier
- Housed within our latest half width custom designed case to give it a fresh new look and match the range are two entirely separate, high performance phono stages. One fully adjustable, dedicated moving coil and one moving magnet. Each stage is designed and engineered to maximise the potential of your vinyl system whilst remaining easy to use and set up.
- The Aria is an “all analogue amplifier” with no digital control circuitry. The fully aluminium case screens the internal circuit from any stray RFI signals. Our designers have avoided including any superfluous gadgets as they obstruct the signal path and degrade the sound quality. The Aria incorporates many innovative design ideas including a self-adjusting servo control to keep the MC input circuit at its optimum, compensating for any variations in ambient or operating temperature.
- Both stages have their own separate input sockets and input pre-amplifier circuitry. This enabled us to design bespoke input circuitry for each cartridge type without compromise. Signal switching is performed at high level and low impedance (via relays) ensuring there is no degradation of the signal.
- The MC input uses parallel connected, low noise FET’s (Field Effect Transistor’s) configured as a compound pair. The use of FET transistors ensures there is no bias current flowing in the cartridge coil so as not to upset the delicate magnetic geometry of the cartridge. The MC input has the provision for selecting resistive input loading of 70ohms to 400ohms and capacitive loading of 1000pF to 4200pF. The input sensitivity can be changed by 6dB via the back panel.
- The MM input uses low noise, bipolar input transistors also configured as a compound pair. There are two separate power supplies for each channel and further sub-power supplies for each of the low noise input circuits. Nichicon FG electrolytic capacitors have been used in critical positions throughout the power supplies. Polypropylene capacitors have been used in the signal path and equalization networks.
REGA – Planar 1 Plus (Black)
- Entry-Level High-End
- Plug-and-Play Ease
- RB110 tonearm, built with patent-pending, ultra-low-friction, bespoke zero-play bearings
- Rega Carbon MM, supplied and fitted at the factory
- Stiffer headshell provides incredible usability and stylish appearance
REGA – io Integrated Amplifier
- Power outputs at 230/115 V supply voltage: 30 W RMS both channels driven into the rated load of 8 O
- Power consumption: 135 W @ 230 V / 220 V / 115 V / 100 V into the rated load of 8 O
- Frequency response: Phono: 15 Hz to 40 kHz (-3 dB points) / 27 Hz to 20.5 kHz (-1 dB points)
- Source impedance: 109 O
- Dimensions (WDH): 7.1″ x 11.4″ x 2.7″
REGA – Bias 2 MM Phono Cartridge
- Output: 6.8 – 7.2mV
- Stylus: elliptical
- Fixing: standard, two screws
- Coils: High Spec parallel wound coils
- Color: Red
Rega – Fono MM (Black)
- A Superb Sounding Outbaord Phono Preamplifier
- All-discreet operation in an extruded aluminum chassis
- Input sensitivity: 3mV for 200mV output
- Frequency response (50KW load): 17Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.2dB)
- RIAA accuracy (50KW load): +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100KHz
Rega – Planar 1 (Black)
- The Rega Planar 1 turntable features a brand new RB110 tonearm built with the new Rega designed, bespoke, zero play bearings with ultra-low friction performance (Patent Pending).
- Every single aspect of the Planar 1 has been meticulously designed to improve performance. For the first time the Planar 1 is now running a 24v, low noise, synchronous motor to reduce vibration transfer combined with our brand new RB110 tonearm fitted with Rega’s bespoke zero play bearings.
- Re-designed brass main bearing, offering improved fit and removing stress on the bearing itself whilst minimising the transfer of potential energy. (Patent pending)
- Brand new, 23mm, higher mass, phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability.
- Thermoset, gloss laminated plinth with vastly improved appearance and new ergonomically positioned on/off switch located on the underside. Two stunning plinth finishes available, gloss black and gloss white.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.