HABA My Very First Games – First Orchard Cooperative Board Game for 2 Year Olds (Made in Germany)
- These classic toddler games have been enjoyed by families for over 30 years. The perfect first board game for 1-4 players ages 2 years and up.
- Develop social skills such as taking turns and following directions while reinforcing color recognition, quantities and counting by ones with these best-selling preschool games.
- These cooperative board games allow players to work together as a team to roll the dice and pick the matching fruit from the orchard before the raven makes it down the path to steal it all.
- If the players harvest all the fruit before the raven reaches the orchard, they win together! If the raven gets there first, they lose together. Repetitive play helps teach winning and losing and nurtures little gamers.
- Quality components of these kids games include: 16 large wooden fruit pieces (4 green apples, 4 red apples, 4 yellow pears, 4 blue plums), chunky color die, wood raven, 5 path cards, and 4 trees).
HABA Monza – A Car Racing Beginner’s Board Game Encourages Thinking Skills – Ages 5 and Up (Made in Germany)
- A clever but simple children’s game that combines color recognition and “thinking ahead” skills. It plays in just 5-10 minutes and takes its name from the Italian city known for its Formula One Grand Prix racing circuit.
- Six racing cars are raring to go on the starting grid of the big race. The player who rolls the right colors on the dice and makes clever combinations will be able to move ahead the fastest.
- The first player throws all 6 dice. Now try to move your car according to the colors obtained. You must compare the colors of the dice with the colors of the squares directly ahead of your car.
- After each single move, put aside the corresponding die. If you cannot use certain colors, your turn is over. Watch out! You can only move your car ahead and you must avoid the obstacle squares.
- Contents include: 6 racing cars, 6 color dice 1 game board and instructions. Challenging Game Variation idea included. A tactical thinking game for 2 to 6 clever players aged 5 to 99. Game time: 10-15 Minutes.
HABA Town Maze Magnetic Puzzle Game – Learning & Education Toys for Preschoolers
- The object of this fun travel game is to help the colored balls find their way home to their matching color garage.
- Watch out! Some of the roadways are blocked! These STEM toys help develop fine motor skills as kids use the wand to navigate the city.
- These Montessori toys foster concentration and strategic thinking as children work independently to navigate the obstacles.
- Keep children ages 2 to 5 engaged on road trips and during quiet time with these self-contained travel toys. Board measures 10″ x 8.75“.
- You can count on these educational magnetic toys to help develop visual spatial skills, counting and color recognition and dexterity – all in one fun activity!
HABA Dragon’s Breath – 2018 Kinderspiel des Jahres (Children’s Game of The Year) Winner – an Exciting Collecting Game for 2-4 Players Ages 5+
- 2018 best kids game according to the Kinderspiel des Jahres jury, is Dragons Breath, also known as Funkelschatz. A daughter-father team, the authors Lena and Gunter Burkhardt combine a child-friendly story, a classic mechanism and intriguing material to a game adventure that captivates children time and again.
- Four young dragons and one dragon dad, try to get the most gems out of a ice column filled with them. Each round the young dragons will pick a gem color that they think will come out of the ice when the dad melts it.
- Once they have all picked the dad will pick up the top most ring, allowing some gems to fall off the tower to be collected by the young ones. There is also some holes in the board that if a gem falls in there, it goes to the dad and he may win.
- After all the gems that fell have been collected, the young dragons pick again what color they will collect and the next ring comes off. This will continue until all the rings are gone and then whoever has the most gems is the winner.
- Contents Include: 1 dragon dad, 1 box base with 4 dividers, 1 game board, 4 dragon children, 9 ice rings, 90 sparkling stones (18 in each of 5 colors), 5 sparkling stone tiles, 1 ice floe tile, 1 set of instructions.Includes 3 game variations and plays in about 15 minutes. Made in Germany.
Gamewright Outfoxed! A Cooperative Whodunit Board Game for Kids 5+, Multi-colored, Standard, Model Number: 418
- A cooperative whodunit game
- Contains rules of play and in Spanish
- Ages 5 and up
- Playing time: 20 -30 minutes
- 2 to 4 players
ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up – One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents, Amazon Exclusive Version
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play. Zingo is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families!
- What you get – This is the Amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun’s best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing right away!
- Award winner – Zingo has won many awards including an Oppenheim Gold, Parents’ Choice Award, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
Monopoly Builder Board Game, Strategy Game, Family Game, Games for Kids, Fun Game to Play, Family Board Games, Ages 8 and up
- IT’S A DIFFERENT SPIN ON CLASSIC MONOPOLY GAMEPLAY with this strategy game where players buy property and physically stack buildings with the builder’s blocks
- FUN FAMILY GAME: Players ages 8 and up can enjoy competing against family and friends as they aim to rack up the most points to win
- STRATEGY GAME where players collect and trade resources to build their towers; the competition and social interactions amp up as players stack their towers higher and higher
- FUN GAME TO PLAY: Players aren’t just buying property in this Monopoly Game — they’re building it on Monopoly Island
- WIN IT ALL: After the penthouse had been built, the player with the most points wins the Monopoly Builder Game
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.