Thermaltronics TMT-FP-1 Rosin Flux Paste, 2.0 oz (57 g)
- Ideal for electronics soldering, repair & rework
- For Lead & Lead free applications
- Contains 2 ounces in a 3″ Dia x 0.62“ H Can
- RoHS Compliant with SGS Report
- No Clean Flux
SRA Soldering Products Rosin Paste Flux #135 In A 2 oz Jar
- The ideal flux for electrical and electronic repairs
- Contains 2 ounce in a “Hockey puck” Jar
- Formulated for use with tin/lead and lead-free alloys
- Dimensions: 2.5″ Dia x 1″ H (64 x 25.5 mm)
- Does not need to be cleaned
- Active temperature range: 93 – 315°c/ 200 – 600°
- Made in USA
8 Pieces Soldering Flux Pen No Clean Rosin Flux Pen for Welding Repair Electronics Tabbing Wire Soldering
- Package includes: one package contains 8 pieces of soldering flux pens, enough quantity for meeting your demands and replacement; Color: as pictures shown
- Safe for your use: these liquid flux pens are made of reliable material, no leak and safe design for protecting the flux, prevent you from touching the organic solvents, practical tool provides more safety; Size: each soldering flux pen size is approx. 5.6 inches in length, lightweight and would not occupy too much space, pocket size to carry
- Soft brush tip: 10 ml solder flux pen with soft brush tip, releases flux and the liquid flow is moderate, would not harm the PCB board copper foil or IC pin
- Applications: these no clean soldering flux pens are suitable for automotive, computer, telecom, work for rework and touch-up of smt, smd, and through hole solder joints
- How to use: press the pen tip 1 – 2 times for releasing air before the first time use, use these rosin flux pens to remove the oxidizing wax, after use, you can use the alcohol to clean the soldering flux pen
MG Chemicals – 835-100ML Liquid Rosin Flux, for Leaded and Lead Free Solder, 125 ml Bottle
- For leaded and lead-free solder
- Fast wetting
- RoHS compliant
60 ml. / 2 Oz. KESTER 951 No Clean Soldering Solder Liquid Flux Reflow
- 60 ml. / 2 Oz. KESTER 951 No Clean Soldering Solder Liquid Flux Reflow
MG Chemicals – 8341-10ML 8341 No Clean Flux Paste, 10 milliliters Pneumatic Dispenser (Complete with Plunger & Dispensing Tip)
- Superior fluxing ability
- Instant wetting
- After soldering, the rosin residue is non corrosive, non conducting, moisture resistant, and fungus resistant
- Compatible with lead free and leaded solder systems
- Thixotropic paste; RoHS compliant
2 Jar Solder Flux, Flux for Soldering, Rosin Soldering Flux Paste for Lead-Free Electronics Soldering and Soldering DIY (1.2oz/35g in a Jar)
- ENOUGHT QUANTITY: The package includes 2 jars of soldering flux. A total of 70 g. Enough quantity for your use.
- NON-CORROSIVE: Rosin is not conductive in dry conditions and has good insulation. Is not corrosive to metal substances such as circuit boards.
- OXIDATION RESISTANCE: Anti-oxidation effect on soldering iron head of gold-copper alloy substrate. Solder flux for semi-solid, not easy to dump.
- STRONG APPLICABILITY: Flux is suitable for welding instruments, gold, copper, tin, iron and other metals. Ideal for electronic welding, repair and rework.
- WHAT YOU GET: Rosin soldering flux paste * 2, our worry-free 30-days and our 7*24 friendly customer service for peace of mind.
Kester RF741 No-Clean Electronics Rework Flux 6cc Syringe
- 6cc syringe contains enough flux for 15-20 BGA repairs
- High Viscosity- stays where you put it.
- Compatible with most no-clean solders and fluxes.
- Lead Free – RoHS compliant.
- 18 gauge dispensing tips as pictured for precision dispensing of flux.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.