Brother Initial Stitch Embroidery Lettering & Monogramming Software
- Design custom lettering and monograming in minutes
- For 4 inch x4 inch and 5 inch x7 inch hoops
- Merge your own designs with the 25 built in lettering fonts and 5 monogramming fonts
- Compatible with most brands of embroidery machines, with the ability to save designs in file formats for Brother and most popular brands
- Package contains activation code and instructions on how to download the software and manual onto your PC
Embrilliance Essentials, Embroidery Software for Mac & PC
- Note: Embrilliance Essentials does not convert JPG or other graphics to embroidery designs: To create designs, use our Embrilliance StitchArtist series.
- Resize existing embroidery stitch files with automatic stitch recalculation.
- Add lettering in Multi-Line, Monogram and Circle modes using the 12 included fonts depicted in the product images, or with any of a world of BX fonts available to purchase from a multitude of creators online! You can even spiral text or make really LARGE letters.
- Save existing embroidery designs in your machine’s format and save appliques for cutting machines such as ScanNCut and Silhouette.
- Overlap existing embroidery designs and have significant underlying stitching automaticly removed.
BuzzXplore 4 Embroidery Design Management Software
- Organize and Manage Embroidery Design Collections
- Safely Remove Duplicate Designs
- Convert Embroidery Formats
- Automatically Create Folder Categories
- Print Catalogs, Reports and Templates
Embrilliance StitchArtist Level 1, Digitizing Embroidery Software for Mac & PC
- StitchArtist Level 1 is designed for hobby embroiderers who need to create stitches without going into debt or spending endless hours learning complicated software. Level 1 curates a limited set of stitch types and properties so that the user can simply ‘create’ without learning uneccessary tools. Typical projects for Level 1 include simple applique designs, running stitch designs and simple filled shapes, backgrounds and additional decorative elements for design compositions.
- The same great Embrilliance StitchArtist software you’ve seen in social media groups and offered online, shipped to you on a physical disk.
- Create applique objects with automatic placement guides, material tacking stitches, and top-stitching in satin, blanket, or E-Stitches.
- Add an image to the background and easily trace to create objects filled with stitches resutling in your own custom machine embroidery designs.
- Create more with less frustration and button memorization.
Embrilliance Enthusiast Embroidery Software for Mac & PC
- Automatic Knockdown Stitches to let any embroidery design run on toweling, faux fur, and fleece.
- Gives you the tools for stitch by stitch editing, design splitting for Multiple Hooping and multiple position hoops, hoop basting stitches, and precise positioning tools
- Repeat designs in a row, mirrored and flipped, in multiples around a cirle or oval, or in a random set of resized positions with instant repeats, carousel, and scatter tools.
- Advanced Thread editor, Advanced Sizing controls (when combined with other titles), Advanced Stitch properties
- Like all our Embrilliance Platform programs, you get Mac and Windows versions on a universal Embrilliance Platform disk used to install any Platform program. Your license lets you run on as many computers as you own — even mix and match Mac and Windows. Your purchase also lets you download the latest updated versions, any time. No dongle required. As you add Embrilliance Plaform programs, just add each serial number to the platform and all its features appear in the same easy-to-use interface.
Embrilliance StitchArtist Level 3 Digitizing Embroidery Software for Mac & PC
- Level 3 includes Level 1 and Level 2 and is designed for someone who either loves to create designs or works commercially in the embroidery field. This level includes advanced items such as Styles, QuickStyles, an Eyelet tool, Carving lines, graphical operators such as Cut, AND, Union, Flatten, Inflate/Deflate, Re-construct and Break. It also allows for the content within the product to be expanded by publishing Motifs and Embossed effects. Additional controls are available to work how you like.
- StitchArtist is not a photo-to-stitch tool, nor is it an autodigitizing program. The results of those are very subjective, and there are plenty of tools to do those in the market. When we find a process that is good enough for us, we’ll produce it. Meantime, straightforward design creation is the focus of this product. If you want to make designs for hobby, cottage industry or professional use, this is for you. If you really want to learn to digitize, this program has been designed for simplicit
- Most users will begin by importing a background image – some artwork that they want to embroider. Then you create ‘objects,’ which are shapes that will be stitched, over the artwork. You decide the shapes, their order and their stitch properties. Those who are familiar with any modern drawing tool will feel comfortable with StitchArtist as it uses a Bezier model of shaping. When assigning stitches to shapes, you have freedom to change your mind at any time; any shape can be made into any type o
- Stitch generation is instant and automatic. There are no mode changes for selection, editing, coloring, moving, sizing, rotating or adjusting properties.
- If you already own StitchArtist Level 1 or Level 2 do not buy this. You can just buy StitchArtist Upgrade Level 1 to Level 3 or StitchArtist Level 2 to Level 3.
Embrilliance Thumbnailer, Embroidery Software for Mac & PC
- You can now view designs in your Explorer (PC) or Finder (Mac)..
- You can also view designs in the Finder Preview.
- Designs in the Finder are drawn with a realistic 3D view.
- And you control the design formats you want to see using a preference pane.
- The Windows version of Thumbnailer even works with .svg and cutting files: .fcm (Brother Scan ‘n Cut), .studio (Silhouette Studio) and .scut4 (Sizzix eClips)! (Mac shows .svg natively)
Embrilliance StitchArtist Level 2 Digitizing Embroidery Software for MAC & PC
- Level 2 includes Level 1 and is designed for production and skills training for those who would like to create more sophisticated designs (logos), as well as a more complete set of tools. It will allow the user to learn a wide cross-section of stitch types and properties, and have enough freedom to create virtually any design. If you are looking to use satins to their fullest extent, this is where you need to look. You can also import .SVG art and some cutting file formats (.FCM and .studio) for
- Stand alone or combine the different Embrilliance Programs for the best in embroidery creation and editiing.
- Runs natively on MAC and PC
- Extensive instructional resources on you tube.
- If you already own StitchArtist Level 1 do not buy this. You can just buy StitchArtist Upgrade Level 1 to Level 2
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.