VECTORCOM TRD550 Rectangular 3.5mm Plug 5W External Speaker/CB Speaker for Ham Radio, CB and Scanners
- 3.5mm plug
- Speaker:3 inch
- Impedance: 8Ohm
- Power handing: 5W
- for Mobile transceiver/ CB radio/ Ham radio
Midland 21-406 Deluxe Micromobile Extension Speaker for CB, Amateur, and Marine Two-Way Radios
- Compatible with Micromobile Cb, Amateur, and Marine two-way radios
- 20 watt capacity
- 8-ohm with swivel base
- 70″ Cord with 3.5mm plug
Rectangular External Communications Speaker for Ham Radio, CB & Scanners
- Great sounding compact communications external speaker!
- Size approx. 4.5 x 2.5 x 2.25″ 8 ohms.
- Includes mounting bracket & hardware.
- Great for CB radios, amateur Radios, two way & police scanners.
- Includes cord with standard 3.5mm Plug
RoadPro RP-101C 2-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ CB Extension Speaker with Swivel Bracket
- Features 8 ohms and 5 watts peak power
- Includes a swivel bracket and 6 feet cord
- Designed for clarity on the road
Uniden (BC23A) Bearcat 15-Watt Amplified External Communications Speaker. Durable Rugged Design, Perfect for Amplifying Uniden Scanners, CB Radios, and Other Communications Receivers, Black
- The Uniden BC23A 15-Watt Amplified External Speaker provides a powered solution for CB radios, Scanners and many other communication receivers. A great solution when clear audio is a necessity.
- The Uniden BC23A lets you easily hear the conversation over the noise of the road.
- The BC23A provides 15 watts of amplified power. An external speaker that is tough, powerful, and you know you are getting Bearcat quality.
- Matched to Uniden brand radios and communication products this speaker can be mounted to any flat surface with the included bracket and hardware. The BC23A speaker is compatible with all brands of radio receivers.
- In the box you’ll find a high quality 15 watt Uniden amplified speaker, mounting bracket, mounting screws, 10 feet of wiring, and printed instructions.
- The BC23A amplified speaker requires a DC power source with 11.7 to 15.8 volts. The Uniden BC23A does not support DC24V power sources. You will need to attach the power directly to your battery or a power supply like the PS3.
- Remove unwanted background noise from incoming transmissions with the noise filter button. On the side volume control knob allows for user ease of adjustment. You’ll obtain optimum listening that you can be tuned to the conditions.
Astatic 302-VS6 10W/8Ω Noise Cancelling External Cb Speaker
- Noise Canceling External CB Speaker
- Noise Canceling Technology
- 10 Watts Power Rating
- 8 Ohms Impedance
- 10′ Power Cord with 3.5mm Mini Plug
Anteenna TW-08-L Type CB EXTENAL Speaker for Mobile Transceiver (CB Radio) with Swivel Bracket 10W 1.8M Cable with 3.5mm Mono L Type Plug Noise Filter Switch & Mute Switch (-8dB)
- *Impedance:8 Ω *Max Power: 10 Watts
- *The length of Cable:1.8M With 3.5mm Mono L TYPE Plug
- *Size:112x 92x43mm
- *Swivel Bracket
- *This Speaker is suitable for Mobile Transceiver ( CB Radio )
KENMAX 3.5mm Jack Adjustable Volume Communication Ham Mini External Speaker for Motorola Kenwood Yaesu Midland Icom HYT Mobile Transceiver CB Radio
- Plug: 3.5MM Mono Jack
- Speaker Max Power: 3W
- The cable length of this external speaker up to 3 meters
- Compatible with Motorola Kenwood Yaesu Midland iCom HYT Mobile Transceiver CB Radio
- It is good for you to plug this external speaker so you can hear your radio loud and clear.
Astatic 302-VS4 5W/8Ω Noise Cancelling External Cb Speaker
- 5 Watts Power Rating
- 8 Ohms Impedance
- 10′ Power Cord with 3. 5mm Mini Plug
- Includes Mounting Bracket and Hardware
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.